With intelligent video management, video analytics, access control, and innovative perimeter intrusion detection systems, Senstar offers a comprehensive suite of proven, integrated technologies. Senstar’s products have been safeguarding people places and property for over 35 years. Key to our success is the ability to deliver security and risk management solutions backed by deep industry knowledge and world-class support. Senstar products can be found protecting assets in a wide range of markets such as critical infrastructure, corrections, military, manufacturing, oil and gas as well as transportation.
We have a requirement for a Regional Sales Manager for Eastern Europe. Within a defined territory, the individual will develop growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. Additionally, the successful candidate will be charged with managing existing accounts and developing new business to achieve company goals.
- Develop detailed Account Plans that address the complexities of opportunities with a long sales cycle.
- Develop and provide professional quotations and proposals in a timely manner to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Review drawings, create block diagrams and equipment schedules based on customer specifications to provide accurate and reliable quotes.
- Achieve regional bookings and revenue targets in the territory.
- Work closely with the sales support team to provide guidance and feedback on customer requirements.
- Manage the territory pipeline, growth opportunities. Expand the territory customer base.
- Demonstrate the full range of products sold by the company. Knowledge of each product family and the application of each of these product families is a requirement of the position.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships. Communicate voice of the customer to appropriate internal departments.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand vertical-specific landscapes and trends. Report on forces that may require a shift in tactical budgets and strategic directions.
- Review activity reports to provide revenue forecasts.
- Work closely with Operations on timely customer demand fulfillment.
- Utilize Salesforce.com tool to ensure standard process during all sales stages.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Five years of experience selling complex technical solutions with a long sales cycle to regional executive decision-makers.
- Technical knowledge of IP Security (SW and HW).
- Demonstrated initiative, business acumen and goal execution.
- Ability to develop and maintain a network of professional contacts in the territory.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and reporting skills.
- Regional cultural and commercial awareness.
- Effective English Language proposal writing abilities.
- Proven ability to learn new technology and design and sell technological solutions.
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Willing and able to travel extensively.