With intelligent video management, video analytics, access control, and innovative perimeter intrusion detection systems, Senstar offers a comprehensive suite of proven, integrated technologies. Senstar’s products have been safeguarding people places and property for over 35 years. Key to our success is the ability to deliver security and risk management solutions backed by deep industry knowledge and world-class support. Senstar products can be found protecting assets in a wide range of markets such as critical infrastructure, corrections, military, manufacturing, oil and gas as well as transportation.
Under the supervision of the Inventory and Cable Facility Supervisor, the successful candidate will interface with QA, Production, Purchasing, Logistics, and the Order Administrator in the day to day tasks of shipping and receiving.
- Takes the lead role in the shipping and receiving of goods and products
- Load and unload goods as required
- Provide regular feedback to their manager on assigned tasks
- Maintain an organized and safe work environment
- Assist when necessary and as time permits within the dept.
- Data entry into Expandable (ERP) and Excel
- Lifting of heavy material
- Bending, twisting and reaching for movement of materials
- Continuously standing and walking through operation of tasks
- Strong communication, handwriting, and mathematical skills
- Strong equipment and mechanical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be an effective communicator and a collaborative worker
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Hands on experience in a shipping and receiving environment and general computer skills are an asset
- Must be able to obtain Reliability clearance
- Must be able to obtain both a Low Lift and Counterbalance Forklift Certification
Location and Duration:
- This is a full-time permanent role based out of Senstar’s office in Carp, ON, Canada. Please note that OC Transpo does not service Senstar's Carp location.