With intelligent video management, video analytics, access control, and innovative perimeter intrusion detection systems, Senstar offers a comprehensive suite of proven, integrated technologies. Senstar’s products have been safeguarding people places and property for over 35 years. Key to our success is the ability to deliver security and risk management solutions backed by deep industry knowledge and world-class support. Senstar products can be found protecting assets in a wide range of markets such as critical infrastructure, corrections, military, manufacturing, oil and gas as well as transportation.
We have an immediate requirement for an RMA Coordinator who is a customer friendly, reliable and engaged employee to join our Operations team.
- Responsible for handling customer repair or return requests both internally and externally. Requests can be anything from defective parts, exchanges, late or lost deliveries, invoicing errors, repairs, missing items, parts damaged during transit, credits, problems with customs.
- Manage return material processing and prioritization from issuing of RMA to receipt at factory and shipment.
- Responds to requests via incoming telephone calls and emails.
- Creates quotations and sales orders for RMAs.
- Daily retrieval of purchase orders.
- Works with the logistics department to prepare shipping paperwork.
- Sets up intercompany sales orders for returns/repairs.
- Reviews/actions monthly quotes, return follow-up, weekly RMA summary.
- Performs all tasks in accordance with established safe work practices and standard operating procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a production or materials control environment.
- RMA experience with knowledge of purchase order and RMA processes.
- Takes ownership for coordinating and implementing process improvements.
- Strong ability to shift from one task to another to address changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to details.
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical and follow-up skills.
- Proficient with various computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and familiarity with working within an ERP system essential.
- Must be able to qualify for and maintain Reliability clearance.
Location & Duration
- This is a full time permanent role based out of Senstar’s office in Ottawa, ON, Canada.